Flower power botanic
Results 8 of 8
- Shahnaz botanics thyme lavender hair conditioning lotion 200 ml₹1,270.00 Earn 254 Reward Points
- Shahnaz husain flower power vegpeel herbal dermabrasive treatment powder 350 gm₹2,980.00 Earn 596 Reward PointsOut of stock
- Shahnaz husain flower botanics pink lotus sunflower day cream 40 gm₹975.00 Earn 195 Reward Points
- Shahnaz husain flower botanics hollyhock saffron rejuvenating mask₹1,210.00 Earn 242 Reward Points
- Shahnaz husain flower power ayurvedic henna treatment powder
Starting at ₹1,135.00 Earn 227 Reward Points
- SALE!Shahnaz husain flower botanics white water lily jasmine moisturiser 100 mlRegular Price ₹1,150.00 Special Price ₹978.00 Earn 195 Reward Points
Results 8 of 8
Shahnaz Husain Flower Botanics
From Nature's paradise of exotic flora comes Shahnaz Husain's innovative Flower Botanic Range of formulations for skin and hair care. Based on our ancient Ayurvedic traditions and combined with advanced techniques, the formulations contain floral and herbal extracts, essential oils and natural substances, known for their beauty enhancing properties. Flowers, with their subtle aromas, not only nourish, protect and restore natural beauty, but the fragrances of their essential oils have calming, relaxing and refreshing effects on body and mind.
The ultimate in beauty care and offering a new level of botanical energy, the formulations contain delicate blends of floral extracts of jasmine, lotus, hibiscus, carnation, white water lily, sunflower, poppy and lavender, perfectly combined with extracts like saffron and thyme. The range comprises of face wash, moisturizer, day cream, nourishing cream, face mask, hair styling gel, hair conditioning lotion and packs.
As leaders in product innovation, the Shahnaz Husain Group has evolved nearly 375 formulations for skin, hair and body care using organic ingredients. Honoured with the most prestigious international awards for Quality Excellence, the Shahnaz Husain brand name has gone from strength to strength over the last four decades. It has faced the most exacting test of all.... the Test of Time.